ATMANA ACADEMY POLICIES
GENERAL DISABILITY POLICY
Atmana Academy supports individuals with disabilities and is committed to providing disabled individuals access reasonable accommodations. In addition, Atmana Academy prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability and ensures equal opportunity for all qualified individuals with disabilities. Atmana Academy is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in compliance with all local, state/territory, and federal laws. Individuals with questions about this policy, or who wish to request accommodation should contact Brannon Shea at email@example.com
Our goal is to create a learning environment which meets the needs of each individual student. We are able to accommodate a variety of learning disabilities to make our program more accessible. Please contact Brannon Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org before enrolling to determine if your needs can be met. We are happy to assist you and make accommodations where possible.
The ICF Global Board of Directors approved the ICF Statement of Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Justice in July 2020. Staff and volunteer leaders from ICF’s six family organizations subsequently cosigned the statement. This statement of principles reflects a position we invite every ICF Member, Credential-holder and accredited provider to subscribe to.
ICF Members and Credential-holders live and work in more than 140 countries and territories. ICF is a vibrant global community committed to the shared vision of making coaching an integral part of a thriving society. Our mission is to lead the global advancement of coaching. To do this, we must reflect on our blind spots and be aware of opportunities for improvement. We cannot ignore the challenges that many coaches and coaching clients face due to systemic problems in their communities.
As members of the ICF community, we ascribe to the core values of integrity, excellence, collaboration and respect. The foundation of these values is a shared commitment to diversity, inclusion, belonging and justice.
We will place diversity, inclusion, belonging and justice at the forefront of every decision we make within our Association. As we continue the journey toward our vision, we will recommit ourselves to valuing the unique talents, insights and experiences that every coach and client brings to the world.
ATMANA ACADEMY NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY
It is the policy of Atmana Academy that:
- Recruitment and hiring of all personnel is conducted without discrimination against any individual with regard to race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- All staff and personnel will not discriminate against any employee or participant because of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- All individuals are welcome to participate regardless of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- All employees, students, and other participants should be able to enjoy an environment free of discrimination and harassment. This includes, but is not limited to, discrimination or harassment in the areas of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or veteran status. Our organization does not and will not tolerate conduct by any employee, student, volunteer, contractor, visitor, or vendor which unreasonably interferes with an individual’s ability to learn in a welcoming environment.
Participants who wish to report discrimination are encouraged to follow the grievance policy outlined on this page. Atmana Academy will promptly investigate all claims and reports of inappropriate conduct.
PARTICIPATION POLICY GRIEVANCE POLICY
Atmana Academy seeks to ensure equitable treatment of every person and to attempt to solve any grievances in a timely and fair manner. Participants have the right to file a grievance regarding presentation or content, facility concerns, or instructor/faculty behavior. All grievances will be addressed to the best of our ability to prevent further problems. A process for filing grievances can be found below:
- A participant should first attempt to resolve the issue directly with the educator/trainer, staff, or participant with whom they have an issue. If participants are not comfortable approaching the individual, they can proceed to step 2.
- If participants are not comfortable approaching the individual with whom they have a grievance, or are unable to resolve the issue directly, participants should submit a written grievance to the program manager (Sharona Moorer at email@example.com) within 3 business days. The program manager will review the issue and talk to the student within 3 business days of receiving the complaint. The program manager will work with all parties involved to resolve the issue.
- If a participant does not feel the issue is resolved, a written request for an appeal should be sent to Heather Alice Shea (firstname.lastname@example.org) for review. This appeal should include the original complaint and reason(s) the participant is unsatisfied with the resolution attempt(s). Appeals are reviewed and a written response will be provided to the participant within 7 days. All appeal decisions are final.
Success in our program requires full commitment by all participants. By enrolling in this course, participants agree to being fully present during all sessions and participate to the best of their ability. This includes arriving on time, abiding by the code of conduct, and engaging in course activities.
In order to provide you with the minimum required training hours for certification, it is important that you are present at all course meeting.
If you have an emergency or become ill and are not able to attend a coaching session, please contact your instructor(s) immediately. You will be expected to complete the session materials, review the session recording, and complete a coaching session outside the live session to make up for the missed session.
If you need to miss more than 30 hours of the course, you will have the option to work with the instructor to cover the missed material at your own expense or register for another course. If you miss more than 2 hours of mentor coaching, you will need to arrange and pay for individual mentor coaching sessions to complete the required 10 hours of mentor coaching to satisfy the International Coaching federation requirements.
Petitions to this policy are considered on a case-by-case basis and must be submitted in writing to Heather Alice Shea at email@example.com.
Our courses are designed to be interactive and engaging for our participants. It is therefore an expectation that you participate in course activities, including dialogue with the course instructor and peers, mock coaching activities, and experiential learning exercises. If you are unable to participate in an activity, please inform your instructor as soon as possible. Please refer to the code of conduct for additional details.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner during all sessions. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Arriving on time to all sessions.
Attending all live sessions and mentor coaching sessions.
- Having your camera on for virtual live sessions.
- Participating fully in all sessions and mentor coaching sessions. This includes being prepared for the session, involving yourself in discussions and activities, assuming responsibility for your learning, and contributing to the learning of others.
- Engaging in discussions with integrity and honesty.
Being respectful of your fellow participants and instructors, including silencing your cell phone, not texting, and other disruptive behaviors.
PARTIAL COMPLETION POLICY
At this time, we are not able to offer credit for partial completion of a course. You must complete the entire course to receive credit. Individuals with questions about this policy are encouraged to contact Brannon Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All registrations are secured on a first-come, first-served basis. Your registration in a course is dependent upon receipt of full payment. We accept payment by Credit Card, Debit Card, or ACH Bank transfer. All payment will be in Unites States Dollar (USD). If paying by debit card, or credit card, you give us permission to automatically charge your credit card or debit card as payment for your Program without any additional authorization, and you will receive an electronic receipt.
If paying in full, your investment is $9,947.00 USD and must be made upon enrollment in the Program.
If paying in installments, the total investment is $11,447.00 USD. The first payment of 6 installments in the amount of $4,447.00 USD must be made upon enrollment in the Program, and subsequent 5 monthly payments in the amount of $1400.00 USD will be due in 1 month increments from the date of the first payment.
If your payment is more than 3 days late, your access to the Program will be put on hold until payment is made. Please note that it is your responsibility to contact us and make arrangements to remit payment. Kindly do so by emailing email@example.com and we will happily work with you. Please note that chargebacks are not permitted and you are agreeing that upon enrollment and by participating in this Program for any length of time, you will make payment in full.
At Atmana Academy, it is our intention for you to be happy with the Program. However, because we have invested considerable time and effort in your Program, and you are granted instant and full access to the entirety of the program upon enrollment, if you decide to withdraw at any time for any reason, per our contract, you are still fully responsible for making all Program payments, and no refunds will be provided.
Modifications to registration, including substitutions of participants or transfer of course dates, must be completed at least seven days before the program date. Participants may contact Atmana Academy to modify their registration by emailing Brannon Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org. Course changes will be allowed as long as there are spots available.
TRANSFER OF CREDIT POLICY
Atmana Academy does not accept partial credit from other organizations or programs. At this time, we are not able to accept partial course credit from other organizations or programs. Even if you have completed a Level 1 program, you must enroll for the entirety of our program to recieve training from us. Individuals with questions about this process should contact email@example.com
In order to provide you with the minimum required training hours for certification, it is important that you are present at all course meetings. If you have an emergency or become ill and are not able to attend a coaching session, please contact your instructor(s) or email Heather Alice Shea (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately. You will be expected to complete the session materials, review the session recording, and complete a coaching session outside the live session to make up for the missed session. If you need to miss more than 30 hours of the course, you will have the option to pause your participation on the program for up to 60 days, and/or work with the instructor to cover the missed material at your own expense or register for another course. If you miss more than 2 hours of mentor coaching, you will need to arrange and pay for individual mentor coaching sessions to complete the required 10 hours of mentor coaching to satisfy the International Coaching Federation requirements.
Petitions to this policy are considered on a case-by-case basis and must be submitted in writing to the instructor and Atmana Academy.
ILLNESS POLICY STATEMENT ON ETHICS, INTEGRITY, TRANSPARENCY
As an ICF Accredited provider, our organization adheres to and emphasizes the International Coaching Federation Code of Ethics. The ICF Code of ethics describes the ICF core values, ethical principles, and standards of behavior for all ICF professionals. Meeting these ethical standards of behavior is the first of the ICF core coaching competencies. You can read more about the ICF Code of Ethics here.
Additionally, Atmana Academy commits to acting with integrity and transparency. We hold ourselves and our participants to the highest level of integrity and strive to be as transparent as possible by explicitly stating measures being taken to provide programs in an ethical manner. We do not believe in using manipulative or dishonest sales tactics and strive to provide a safe and ethical sales process. Further, we work to provide fair and equitable pricing for all programs to ensure access and quality of coaching education.
Atmana Academy is owned in it’s entirety by our CEO & Founder, Heather Alice Shea, M.S., PCC.
Please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. Thank you! 😊